Apr 23, 2015 - 01:42 PM
Our clients are 95% public and private landowners, building owners and public entities, including local governments and schools. The remaining 5% consists of financial institutions like banks and investment banks, consulting groups, attorneys, small tower owners, and appraisers who need consulting or valuation services. You can see examples of our clients on ourWho We Serve page. With the exception of two expert witness situations on eminent domain of towers, we have not worked with large tower companies or wireless carriers. Our focus is solely on the landowner (the "Lessor"). Unlike other consultants, in cellular lease negotiations, we never accept any compensation from anyone other than the property owner.